Frequently Asked Questions
Start of Page
About Us
Residential Institutions Redress Act
The Ryan Report
Application Procedure
Hearing Procedures
Frequently Asked Questions
Useful Links
Contact Us


    - Disclaimer
    - Freedom of Information



Q : H: What can I do if I am not satisfied by an award made by the Redress Board?

A person not satisfied with an award made by the Board following a hearing may apply to the Residential Institutions Redress Review Committee for a review of the Board's award.  The Review Committee may uphold the Board's award, or increase or decrease the amount of the award. 

Back to Frequently Asked Questions